Codemasters has rolled up the update 1.16 for F1 2021 on all platforms and thus solve some problems in the game.
For example, a problem with the session timer has been fixed, which had reset to a qualifying session when a user is re-entry.
Furthermore, the ghosting in a two-player career can be switched off on request and penalties after a collision with the savety-car fall just off.
All other details about the latest update for the Formula One racing game can be found in the German patch Notes.
Update 1.16 patch notes
- A problem has been resolved in which the session timer of a user has been reset to a qualifying session for this user when re-entry.
- It has been solved a problem in which a host and a client had difficulty entering the same league event if previously rejected the next session was previously rejected.
- In the two-player career, Ghosting can now be deactivated.
- If it comes to collisions at Safety Car, the resulting penalties are now more just divided.
- It has been fixed a problem in which it could come to a crash when recruited from the “Official F1 2021 Championship” and then tried to join consoles again.
- It has been resolved a problem in which it could come to a crash when one selected a salary in his current team, although they had previously broken off the negotiations.
- The previously selected simulation settings in “Grand Prix” are now stored and applied when a new “Grand Prix” events.
- General stability improvements.
- A number of smaller bug fixes.